LOVE and Care
At S&R Seniors Living and Landmark Village, "We LOVE our Residents".
Our affection for our residents runs far deeper than a brand or a logo, as this philosophy envelops all that we do. Dedicated to our residents, our role is to ensure their physical and emotional well-being, and to tend the needs of the heart; to care for the whole person and enable them to live independently with dignity, respect and choice.
We are very passionate about seniors' care, which is much more than just making residents happy. It includes being with them and present in those moments - daily. We find delight in our resident's personalities and characteristics, and we celebrate their unique life stories. We enjoy offering our residents reassurance, kindness and encouragement.
This is our intentional purpose in all that we do.
Yours to Enjoy
- Wonderful landscaped gardens with numerous open air patios
- Howard Watson Nature Trail and private walking path
- Unique architecturally designed landmark building
- A welcoming Entrance, Concierge Desk, and "Great Hall"
- Spacious Resident Lounges with fireplace on main floor
- Licensed central Dining Area with Chef Prepared meals - Continental Breakfast
- Extensive menu options and flexible dining hours
- Private Family Dining Room for special occasions
- 24 Hour Café on main floor
- Weekly Housekeeping - Optional Personal Laundry and Dry Cleaning services
- Wellness Centre and Optional Wellness Program
- Professional Team Members available 24 hours a day
- 24 Hour Response System
- Weekday Shuttle and Chauffeur Service
- FUN Coordinators and activity programs
- Library, Activity, Craft Room, Internet Cafe and Display Kitchen on main floor
- Resident Lounges with balconies on each floor
- Laundry Rooms on each floor
- Beauty Salon, Spa and Whirlpool
- Billiard and Games Room with Shuffleboard
- Private Group Theatre, Exercise Room, Chapel
- Optional on-site storage
- Security monitored premises
- Ample parking
Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind means so many different things to different people.
Residents and their families seek the comfort of a good partner to provide love and care - A reliable partner who is sensitive to their needs when choosing a new and welcoming home.
People simply desire a successful transition into a new home, and to be assured that everyone can be happy, relaxed and enjoy life again.
Our residents discover a renewed purpose and joy in their life when they are surrounded by a community of friendship and care. They experience greater self-confidence to continue living independently, secure in the knowledge that we are always present.
Our residents frequently tell us that life becomes better and that they should have moved sooner.
Peace of Mind – Let us help you today.