Top 10 Benefits of Seniors Living
1. Be Confident and Independent: Seniors Living lets you live your life, your way. You have the choice, the privacy and the freedom to maintain the lifestyle you choose. Many residents find that their ability to remain independent, their quality of life and even their overall optimism improves once they make the move. Most say, "I should have made the decision to move much sooner".
2. Enhance Your Overall Well-Being: Seniors Living can keep your mind, body and soul balanced with nutritious meals and snacks, along with a variety of FUN and engaging social activities, outings (take our Shuttle), clubs and spiritual programs. Seniors Living enhances your opportunities for good things in life.
3. Experience Community and Companionship: There is always a friendly face providing you with plenty of opportunities to interact with your new neighbours and our staff. Many residents make new good friends, but they also stay in touch with past friends whenever they wish to come or go for a visit.
4. Possess Peace of Mind: Be in the comfort of knowing that you are surrounded by a community of supports, if and when you need them. Whether it is simply to be seen by others and you seeing them, to various care needs like medications or other personal help, there is always caring and professional staff available to you 24 hours a day.
5. More Freedom and More Time: You have the freedom from home maintenance, and doing certain daily or weekly household chores. Seniors Living provides more opportunity and the time to be free to do other things that you really want to do.
6. Stay Active: With a diverse range of FUN and interesting activities and programs, as well as excursions, you can be as busy as you want to be. Most Seniors Living homes offer a Shuttle Service to go shopping, for visits, go to your church and attend your appointments.
7. Enjoy Amenities at Home: With a wide array of living areas, lounges, libraries, patios, balconies, cafes, activity rooms and beauty salons, everything that you should desire is under one roof - your home. There is always the place and the opportunity for quiet privacy or to join in the party.
8. Know Assurance and Comfort: With the safety and security of being in a Seniors Living home, our staff have you covered 24 hours a day, and you are surrounded by people who watch out for you and provide you with friendship and care. Care and companionship makes a community at Seniors Living.
9. Make Your Individual Choices: Seniors Living has a wide variety of living options and care plans to fit everyone's preferences. Living areas include private studios to 1, 2 or sometimes 3 bedroom suites. You can decorate and live in your suite as you choose, knowing that you are in a community that will provide you with the comforts, supports and security that you want - just outside your door.
10. Change Can Be Interesting and FUN: You are "UPSIZING" your LIFE, and that is what Seniors Living is all about.