LOVE and Care
At S&R Seniors Living and Southgate Village, "We LOVE our Residents".
Our affection for our residents runs far deeper than a brand or a logo, as this philosophy envelops all that we do. Dedicated to our residents, our role is to ensure their physical and emotional well-being, and to tend the needs of the heart; to care for the whole person and enable them to live independently with dignity, respect and choice.
We are very passionate about seniors' care, which is much more than just making residents happy. It includes being with them and present in those moments - daily. We find delight in our resident's personalities and characteristics, and we celebrate their unique life stories. We enjoy offering our residents reassurance, kindness and encouragement.
This is our intentional purpose in all that we do.
Yours to Enjoy
- A one floor building nestled in a treed residential community
- Great outdoor patios and Gazebo
- Front Office Concierge
- Cozy living room accented with fireplace
- Open Dining Room
- Family Dining Room
- House Doctor and Nurse Practitioner for bi-weekly visits
- Activity Lounge with fireplace
- Activity Room with Resident Kitchen
- Wonderful Whirlpool Spa
- On-site Beauty Salon
- Church services on-site for various denominations
- FUN Coordinator and social programs
- Professional Team Members available 24 hours per day
- Wellness Program including Medication Administration
- 24/7 Response System
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind means so many different things to different people.
Residents and their families seek the comfort of a good partner to provide love and care - A reliable partner who is sensitive to their needs when choosing a new and welcoming home.
People simply desire a successful transition into a new home, and to be assured that everyone can be happy, relaxed and enjoy life again.
Our residents discover a renewed purpose and joy in their life when they are surrounded by a community of friendship and care. They experience greater self-confidence to continue living independently, secure in the knowledge that we are always present.
Our residents frequently tell us that life becomes better and that they should have moved sooner.
Peace of Mind – Let us help you today.