LOVE And Care
At S&R Seniors Living and Lanark Village, "We LOVE our Residents".
Our affection for our residents runs far deeper than a brand or a logo, as this philosophy envelops all that we do. Dedicated to our residents, our role is to ensure their physical and emotional well-being, and to tend the needs of the heart; to care for the whole person and enable them to live independently with dignity, respect and choice.
We are very passionate about seniors' care, which is much more than just making residents happy. It includes being with them and present in those moments - daily. We find delight in our resident's personalities and characteristics, and we celebrate their unique life stories. We enjoy offering our residents reassurance, kindness and encouragement.
This is our intentional purpose in all that we do.
Yours to Enjoy
- Woodland grounds, ponds and walking trails
- Wonderful landscaped gardens with numerous Patios and Gazebo
- Welcoming Entrance, Concierge Desk, and Main Living Room with fireplace
- Dining Rooms with Chef Prepared Meals
- Wellness Centre and Programs - House Doctor
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
- FUN Coordinators and Activity Programs
- Cafés on Main Floor
- Spacious Resident Lounges and Sunrooms
- Courtyard Kitchen and Café
- Games Room, Library Pub Room, and Activity Room
- Beauty Salon and Spa
- Exercise Room
- Resident Laundry Rooms
- Weekday Shuttle and Chauffeur Service
- Professional Team Members available 24 Hours a Day
- 24 Hour Response Program
- Parking on site
Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind means so many different things to different people.
Residents and their families seek the comfort of a good partner to provide love and care - A reliable partner who is sensitive to their needs when choosing a new and welcoming home.
People simply desire a successful transition into a new home, and to be assured that everyone can be happy, relaxed and enjoy life again.
Our residents discover a renewed purpose and joy in their life when they are surrounded by a community of friendship and care. They experience greater self-confidence to continue living independently, secure in the knowledge that we are always present.
Our residents frequently tell us that life becomes better and that they should have moved sooner.
Peace of Mind – Let us help you today.